zondag 8 december 2013

New party outfit

Yesterday was my best friend's birthday party. A special occasion acquires a special outfit. Earlier this week you could read how I went to the showing of the party collection from Bobo. This shop sells the brand Rinascimento and I bought a dress from this brand. The dress has the kind of cut I have been looking for quite some time. It's tight and with one sleeve, which is something I like a lot. The dress was available in different colour combinations and I opted for nude with a black sleeve because believe it or not; I didn't have a nude dress yet. I finished this outfit off with some classic jewelry and heels. What do you think about the outfit?










I'm wearing:
dress: Rinascimento
headband: Primark
watch: Michael Kors
bracelet: Supertrash

4 opmerkingen: