dinsdag 17 maart 2015

OUTFIT: Live life in colour




Woohoo spring is finally here and it's about time. I'm super happy about it, can't you tell? :-) I bought this dress about 6 weeks ago and I think that's about the longest time ever I put something new away in my closet for so long. Although I still have to work on my tan I couldn't wait to put on this dress and feel a little cheerful after spending three days in bed again battling the flu. Yes, you read it well. I was ill once again, it almost sounds like a song stuck on replay. I seriously hope this is the last time this year I'll be tied to my bed.

But I always try to look on the bright side and look for positive notes. I mean there are people in the world with far worst problems than having the flu. I have so much to be grateful for. I have amazing parents and friends who would basically do everything for me, and vice versa of course. My blog is going really well and each time I think I've reached my limits, something amazing comes up. Wow, who would have thought that this outfit post would be so philosophical.

NL: Woohoo, eindelijk is de lente er en het werd tijd ook. Ik ben super blij, zoals jullie wellicht wel merken!? ;-) Ik kocht deze jurk 6 weken geleden en ik denk dat ik nooit eerder een nieuw kledingstuk in mijn kast heb laten hangen. Ook al moet ik dringend nog iets doen aan mijn kleurtje, ik kon niet wachten om dit kleedje aan te trekken. Een beetje kleur kon ik wel gebruiken na weeral drie dagen in bed te hebben gelegen met de griep. Ja, jullie lezen het goed. Ik was weeral eens ziek, het lijkt wel alsof ik in herhaling val. Ik hoop echt dat het de laatste keer is dit jaar dat ik in bed moet blijven. 

Maar ik probeer altijd opgewekt te blijven en kijken naar de positieve dingen. Er zijn mensen met ergere problemen in de wereld dan de griep. Ik heb zoveel om dankbaar voor te zijn. Ik heb geweldige ouders en vrienden die alles voor me zouden doen en visa versa natuurlijk. het gaat er goed met mijn blog en elke keer als ik denk de limiet bereikt te hebben, gebeurt er weer iets geweldigs. Wow, wie had er gedacht dat deze outfitpost zo filosofisch zou zijn.

Q: What's your opinion on my outfit?









I'm wearing

dress: Blue Bay // jacket: Mango // shoes: Primark // bag: Louis Vuitton // watch: Michael Kors // earrings: New Look // ring: H&M

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh super leuk Karen! Dat kleedje staat u echt goed! Mooi mooi!

    Liefs,
    Marlies - Golden Mirrors & Pink Bows

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very nice dress :x so colourflul :x You look so cute :) Kisses :*

    www.zuzulicka.ro

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. In 1 woord WOW! vooral de eerste foto is erg mooi.. En je outfit is al lekker zomers, staat je super meid
    XXX
    http://justkvn.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Such a vibrant print! Hope you feel better and stay well! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love how bright your dress is! So cute!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love all the beautiful bright colors! So excited to start bringing them out for spring.


    xoxo Alison
    http://www.stylingmylife.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wauw! Dit jurkje staat je prachtig. Mooi model en de kleuren zijn geweldig.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen