Portion: 2 people
- one clove of garlic
- two hands full of basil
- 1 dl olive-oil
- 100 gr parmesan
- fresh pasta
- salt and pepper
- one hand full of pine nut
- Put a bit of butter in a hot pan and add the pine nuts. They should be brown when you take them out again.
- Chop the garlic and basil as small as possible.
- Mix the oil, parmesan and pine nuts in a blender. Flavour with salt and pepper. Add the garlic and basil and mix again.
- Cook the fresh pasta in water with salt. This takes about 3 minutes.
- Pour off the pasta and mix it with the pesto. Your meal is now ready to be served.